Reggie's Place

Reggie's Place
reggies regies regis place

Monday, February 18, 2013

Happy Monday!
What a gorgeous sunny weekend we had!  Despite the sun though, it's still winter and still down jacket season.  
I enjoyed the great Central Oregon weather by spending the weekend bouldering.  Even though bouldering is not always fun in the cold, my Mountain Hardwear Nitrous Down jacket kept me toasty warm.  Yes, I even wore it while climbing, it's that light weight!  Kept me toasty warm, and I barely felt like i'm wearing a jacket.  
One of the things I love most about Mountain Hardwear, is how flattering their women's clothing is!  How rare is it that a puffy jacket looks flattering right?  Well, this nitrous jacket does, and Reggie's Place has one more in stock!  Same, beautiful dark orange-red color i'm wearing below and in a size medium. 
Click on the link at the bottom of the page to go directly to our store.




Mountain Hardwear Women's Nitrous Jacket - Size Medium - Hot Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment