Reggie's Place

Reggie's Place
reggies regies regis place

Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Back Buddy- No Kidding.

I found a back buddy...in a box ...hmm

 Interesting enough I said to myself, "what is a back buddy?" And so I thought I might share what I have found. A back buddy is made by Eagle Creek and described in this way:  "This lumbar pillow is great for long flights or long days sitting." oh, that answers it...it says to use it for sitting-

So I thought, huh, why not wear this lumbar support every where I go- not just those places where you sit for long periods of time- but use it ALWAYS!  Now I just wear this thing around the office- and whenever I feel like sitting- I know I have the lumbar support I need right there on my back. Plus if there is ever a flood, I should survive, as this thing of full of air and attached to my body. Nice. I hope there is flood just through our office- so I can say "check it out! Koo Koo Ka Choo- You guys swimming should have bought a back buddy!"



-Employee of Reggie's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment