Reggie's Place

Reggie's Place
reggies regies regis place

Friday, May 25, 2012

I was looking at some of the reviews that were written on item that have shipped from Reggie's Place.

This one caught my eye and I chuckled.

"how did you get that in the box? great transaction! super seller!!!! thank you!"

This was for a 2 person inflatable Kayak.  I remember packing this guy. We like to re-use boxes, its just our way to reduce and reuse. That day I didn't have the right size box, either way too big or 'it might fit'.

It took me a good hour of squishing, rolling, unrolling and re-rolling the kayak to get it to fit perfectly in a box that might have been a bit small for it. However, I wanted to make sure it was safe for transport and I wanted to use a box that was previously used instead of using a new one.

And I did.

-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment